What would be known as Drucker County formed millions of years ago being a plateau and was home to various wildlife species such as Bison and Buffalo.
Over time natives settled in the area. They were very small secluded tribes and often kept to themselves. A major expansion of the area didn't happen until the western expansion era and brought many people to the region, the most notable being Alfred Drucker, the "founder" of the county.
Current Conditions Edit
Drucker County is largely abandoned and in ruins, with wrecked cars and trucks blocking the roads. The county seems to have had a greater military presence than the other locations, as evidenced by the presence of military blockades, evacuation centers, and surviving members of the Army scattered across the plateau.
- Santa Maya
- Saint Marcus Plaza
- Turtle Ridge
In addition, Drucker County contains 8-12 Plague Hearts and 23 surveying spots.
- Vogel House - Starter home for the map, located north-west off centre
- Wally's Bar and Grill - Small bar and grill located centrally in the main town.
- Cabin Park Motel - Old motel turned homesite, located far south of the map.
- Wheelhouse Truck Stop - Old truckstop, located centrally west in a small town.
- Knight's Family Drive-In - An old medieval-themed drive-in cinema, located on the east side of the map.
- Mike's Concrete - Concreting site turned home, located west of the central town.
- Barricaded Strip Mall - A barricaded mall area, located far north of the map.